Thursday, January 1, 2009

How Time Flies

WOW... I am a bad blog updater. So much has happened in the last eight months and I have never come back to update though I have meant to many times.

Since this blog is about our growing family I suppose the biggest news would be that I am pregnant again! In fact, very pregnant... due in less than 6 weeks in fact. I concieved not long after my last post, without having a cycle post miscarriage, and I am now just over 34 weeks pregnant with what will hopefully be our second baby to have in our arms. I'm due February 10th.

I am planning on updating this blog more... I have a LOT to do in a huge to do list before the baby gets here. I'm going to record my progress on here, and then I hope to have lots of baby updates when he or she finally does make their appearance. :)

~Faith

No comments: