Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lack of Progress...

My to do list isn't as complete as I would like it to be. I wasn't just slacking on posting on here, I havn't been getting as much done around the house as I should have been either.

In the past few days around the house I've done general upkeep, unpacked and put away about half of the Christmas presents that weren't already done, and started cleaning out my desk (though sadly I am only one drawer in...).

For schoolwork I have finished a couple of assignments, and today I had a rockin' good day putting in six hours of productive work. Mostly reading necessary books, but also I set up a few assignment pages as well.

For baby prep I filled out the parent/family tree pages of the adorable baby's first year calendar that Tadpole's Aunt El and Uncle Ryan gave for Christmas. It's now also hanging on our wall. James and I also asked the two God parents we picked for Tadpole if they would accept the role, and both agreed, so we were excited about that.

Tomorrow (or I guess today really) I have committed myself to another productive, busy day. Hopefully I can get as much done or more as I got done today, and it would be nice if I could cross lots of things off of my list. There are lots started but as of right now it's only 9% done at six full days in which is 15% of 40 days so I'm running behind... Better get cracking!

~Faith

No comments: