Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Human Body Never Ceases to Surprise Me

I woke up with an extremely sore back and so I decided that this morning would be a good time to clean my bathroom since that normally makes my back hurt I figured I'd just do it while it was already hurting (not the best logic but hey...) I scrubbed the toilet, sink and counter, and bathtub... and amazingly my back hurt LESS afterwords. Go figure.

I also bought the last things I couldn't get locally today. I placed an order for postpartum Mama cloth for if/when I got out and about in the first couple of days after the birth. I also purchased preemie prefolds, some for me for postpartum (thank you MDC for the tip!) and some for the baby as diapers and/or pocket stuffers.

I also managed to get other cleaning plus school work done today too... and now I'm ready for bed! Tomorrow (or I guess today technically) is my nieces' 1st birthday party and so I'll be heading over there for a while to see her :D

~Faith

No comments: