Friday, January 2, 2009

40 days to 40 weeks

As we ushered in a new year... the year my new baby will make his or her appearance... I had 40 days to get stuff done before my due date, the 40 week mark. I am fairly certain this baby will be in still on my due date, and am not so secretly hoping for it because then I will have time to get stuff done *smiles*

So the first full day of 2009 is officially over and it was a very productive day for me :)

Today I:
  • Found the infant insert for the convertible car seat we will be using for the new baby (now just to wash and install it)
  • Took down all of the Christmas decorations with the help of the boys and got them boxed up and put in the attic for next year
  • Scrapbooked for the first time in ages!!! Got two new layout pages done
  • Organized all of my scrapbook materials so they are easily accessible for next time
  • Washed a load of diapers that I got back from a friend today in newborn and small sizes
I also got James to deep clean under our kitchen sink which was really needing done, and he and Tobias processed the pumpkin that we've had sitting waiting for us to do something with it. It is cooked and now just waiting to be pureed tomorrow and then we can make soup with it *yay*

And I blogged... I told myself I really wanted and needed to and I actually got it done :D

Now I'm off to bed :P

~Faith

No comments: