Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh Prodromal Labour... How I Love Thee

Bring on the prodromal labour! Yesterday I had hours of erratic contractions (which aren't that bad) and cramping (which I hate because it makes me feel sick to my stomach). My body is apparently getting ready... which is lovely except this could (and will most likely :P) go on for weeks yet. Sounds like loads of fun *grins* Ah well, hopefully active labour when it does start is made easier by this "prep" work.

Only a few more days until I'm cleared for my homebirth. I still think this is likely to be a February baby, noone in my family goes this early LOL In fact, probably with my luck not until late February :P

I'm not overly complaining... I still am way behind on my to do list. I need to get my butt in gear before this baby gets here!

~Faith

No comments: