Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Different paths

I am meant to be a mother. I always was. I grew up knowing I was supposed to have many children, and knew they'd come into my life in more than one way. J and I are discussing adoption still (we have been since before we were living together). There is a huge push in our area for more foster and foster-adopt parents as the need outweighs by far the amount we have. So we are going to go to the next information meeting, I just have to find out when that is.

I feel a sense of peace about this. Adoption isn't better or worse than pregnancy as a route to our children. It is one of the right choices for our family. I am excited to see the possibilities that are in front of us, which is a much better frame of mind than I have been in the last few days.

We are going to continue to leave our fertility up to God. However our next child is meant to come into our lives we are open to it.

~Faith

No comments: